Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Enduring Love

I'm sorry I seem to have so much to say lately.
A couple weeks ago the missionaries in my ward showed me a Mormon Message.
They warned me that I might cry (Not a shock because I cry at everything), but boy is this powerful.
I was writing my bestfriend tonight who is on his mission and I remembered this video.
I had to share it with you guys.
 
 
Isn't that beautiful.
I love the scripture they opened the video with..."Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it." -Ephesians 5:25
That's what got the water works going and gets me every time.
 
While I hope that as I grow old I can remain healthy, I know that things happen that aren't planned.
And you can't control the situation or the circumstances, but you can control how you handle them.
And lets talk about how sweet that husband was.
I feel like no matter how much I say no compliment could do him justice.
I guess writing my bestfriend reminded me of this video because I can picture his parents.
Both of them are very much healthy, but the kind of love that was displayed in this video is that of the love they have.
The love I hope to someday have.
And I know I can have if my life and marriage is centered around Christ and the gospel.
 
Anyways, I'm glad I could share. I love that video so much.
 
All my love, Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment