Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Music To My Ears

I seriously love music.
I know, who doesn't?
But today I just felt like publicly giving thanks for it.
I don't express my gratitude enough, especially for all the little things that I love so much.
Like lavender, dusk and dawn, the lines on the carpet after vacuuming.
But especially music today.
I mean, it's pretty much what has gotten me through this past month of my life.
And I like all music, even though I consider myself a country music junkie.
I love some good Broadway, MoTab, and Metal too.
I pretty much can find music in any genre that I like...... with the exception to rap.
But hey, I'm not close minded to it. If I hear some rap that I like-well, I guess I will like it.
Anyways, here's the playlist I have most recently set my life to.
I will put a star by the really really good stuff ;) but check it all out if your heart desires!
 
 
All my love, Lauren.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment