Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A New Light

I'm well aware I sound like a broken record, but everyday I learn something new.
New about myself or about life.
I'm beginning to understand who I am. A tiny part of who I am, because I think life isn't "discovering" who you are it's inch by inch making decisions and choosing who you are going to be, but anyways I'm rambling and just going to get to the point.
 
1. God will never leave you comfortless. NEVER. He is bound by covenant that if you are faithful and ask for His help He literally cannot and will never deny you.
 
 
2. Forgiveness doesn't have to be a 2 way thing. Stop holding onto grudges because you are only hurting yourself. Honestly the person you are mad at could blatantly not give two craps how you feel about them, but you know who cares? You. Do what's right and what you can to fix things and then let it go. It's not hurting anyone but yourself. And if you don't forgive others you can't be forgiven.
 
 
3. I always consider myself to be afraid of commitment, but I actually think the opposite is true. Recently having something I love dearly being ripped away from me, I want love more than anything else. I just want something and anything to cling onto. Maybe my being afraid of commitment was just mistaken from fear of committing to the wrong person, because it couldn't be anymore more clear than it is now how badly I just want to feel secure in the right things.
 
And that's a wrap.
All my love, and good night. Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment