Friday, August 23, 2013

A Lot To Say About Nothing

It's been an eventful week, and a difficult week.
And I have a lot to say, about nothing in particular.
Just a lot to say.
 
First of all, I had no idea how big of a cheese ball I am.
My humor, taste in movies, romance.
I am oh so cheesy.
And you know what?
No regrets.
I love being cheesy, I love watching romantic comedies in my pj's and crying in all the sad parts and practically jumping up and down cheering in all the kissing parts.
Yes. Now you all know.
I'm one of those girls, but ahhh do I love it.
So sweet!
 
 
McKenzie.
My best friend.
The one I go to with all my good and bad.
LET ME NOT EXAGGERATE WHEN I SAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT HER.
She teaches me so much and she is so smart.
Probably the smartest person I have ever met.
And yesterday she left for college.
Uhh, it aches to say goodbye.
But Provo, you're lucky.
I've been saying goodbye a lot lately and I don't think I can take one more.
Here are some pictures of us, and my favorite memories with her.
And then the dreaded goodbye. :(
 


 









 


 
 
Being sick is awful.
I seem to have had EVERYTHING wrong with me lately.
Infections, cough, migraines, achiness, "that time of the month"
You name it, I've had it.
And accompanied by an awful rash was an awful sigh of depression.
I think I was just so sick and stressed out I lost my mind for a couple days there haha.
But with a trip to the temple and some support from great friends and family I made it through!
I'm just done with being sick.
Getting better and on the road to recovery!
 
I got this nifty planner and I am way too excited about it.
It's purple and has lilacs on the inside.
I has a monthly calendar and DAILY!
I keep looking at it and flipping through the pages and it brings me SO MUCH JOY.
LIKE I CAN'T EVEN. I'M SO HAPPY.
But I can't use it until the 2014.
Life is hard.
 
Advice Corner: Everything happens for a reason.
I know I'm a broken record and it's so cliché but seriously guys.
Everything. Happens. For. A. Reason.
I'll share something personal.
This week 2 am I was miserable.
One of the worst pains I have ever experienced.
It was physical, emotional, physiological, spiritual pain.
Everything ached I can't even explain.
And I prayed and felt pretty angry.
I didn't feel relief when all I wanted was comfort.
But I needed to feel that pain.
Gosh I had to, because the very next day I experienced the most beautiful miracle that I would have never been able to witness if I hadn't survived the pain from the night before.
God answers all prayers, but He has His own timetable.
Trust in it.
Endure it.
And He is waiting to bless you.
My testimony burns tonight.
1 Nephi 20:10
Alma 40: 23
 
Phew writing that took a lot out of me.
I look at the title of my post and laugh because it should probably say
"A Lot To Say About Everything"
but I'm too lazy to change it :);)
So oh well
All my love, Lauren :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment