Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally

          For the past 3 years I've wanted a blog. Trust me I've tried to make them, customize them, write them, and I just never got a hang of it. (I'm cursed with technological retardation), but something lit a fire under my butt a couple days ago and so I have spent the past approximate 72 hours configuring this blog and just figuring it out. Hence the blog title "Finally...."

         I'm really excited to get this blog started. Basically it's just going to be my thoughts, rants, pictures, aka my online journal. I want to be able to document the things I'm going through because lately my life has been one crazy whirlwind. It feels good to know that I will have it all typed up and organized to be found in one central place.

        I hope that with this blog people can relate to the things I'm going through. I hope people can laugh at my mistakes, learn better for themselves, or maybe pick up a few tips :-) So here we go. Head first, fearless.

All my love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment