Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Our song

Ah it's Wednesday. My family calls it "hump day" (please don't ask), friends call it the day you better wear pink or you can't sit with us day, and I call it hell. It's leaning toward the end of the week but not really because you still have two more days of work. Uh, Wednesdays. This week's Wednesday has been extra miserable, Im sick and have extra fun plans for the weekend so time is dwelling in every-single-second.

The only way I know how to pass time is music, oh glorious music. Drowns out the teachers and fellow students at school, motivation at work outs and the playlist of my life. I love music and sometimes I think its the only thing getting me by.

These are currently my top 10 getting me by, yes I know there is a lot of Taylor Swift. Haha it's just been one of those weeks ;) Check them out!

All my love, Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment