Saturday, September 28, 2013

Autumn Is In The Air


So I woke up this morning and it was cold out.
Is this for reals?
Out here in Vegas the weather "cool-down" is a pretty big thing cause you know, it's like finally cool enough for us to go outside.
Anyways, I opened all the windows and doors and let that cool air blow right in,
and I have been in the fall mood ever since.
 
So during the summer I made a "Summer Bucketlist"
and it was SO MUCH FUN.
Whenever friends were bored they would call me up and asked what needed to be done on my list so we always had something to do.
It made me way more productive at accomplishing things, and I almost got all of it done!
So I thought, "Why not make a fall list?"
So I did.
 
Ya ya ya, I'm super cliché I know, but this is a Autumn Bucketlist after all, isn't it?
 
 
 
 
  Autumn  Bucketlist
Go to a pumpkin patch

Go to the orchard
Farmers Market
Carve pumpkins
Eat Smores
Bonfire
Fall Photoshoot
Haunted Houses
Make Chili
Have a Bonfire
Go shooting
Make a Fall craft
Picnic
Go on a nature walk/hike
Go to a football game
Bake pies and other fall goodies
Attend a fall festival
Go to Bonnie Springs/Petting zoo
Spend a day in the library
Scavenger Hunt
Harry Potter movie marathon
Make a pumpkin recipe
Go on a day trip
Service Project
Make bird food pinecones
Make a banner of things family is grateful for
Spring Autumn Cleaning
Scary stories
Feed ducks
Knit/Sew something
Paint something Fall inspired
Fall/Winter Garden

Make homemade Butter Beer
 
 
 
 
Feel free to use any ideas :)
Tis' the season!
All my love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment