Saturday, October 5, 2013

Getting Down to Business

My life is kind of a mess haha. Literally.
I'm cleaning everything.
It seems like everyone in my family has been 10x busier than usual... and 10x messier..
Anyways I'm pretty sick of living in a pig-sty.
Today I washed all my bed sheets and comforter.
Got a mound of laundry done.
Cleaned every dish
Wiped off every counter what seemed to be 100x
Does anyone else notice that counters/tables cant stay clean?
And I yard saled and got rid of a bunch of junk.
I have a list of things I still need to get done.
Buuuuutttt, I thought if I blogged about it, someone might hold me accountable if I don't follow through with this project ;)
 
All my love, Lauren.
 
Ps. As a reward for cleaning and organizing everything in my life I am redecorating my room.
Yayyyyy!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment