Friday, October 25, 2013

Come What May and Love It

I'm sure all you people are wondering if I even use this thing anymore!
And I'm wondering if I remember how to
But hey, I'm blogging again so that's better then nothing.
So crazy past couple of weeks I don't even know where to begin to summarize so I will just share the good stuff:)
 
I put some stuff together for my friend, Elder Starsi Scherf!
It's for his Christmas package which I actually had to get together like ASAP because shipping takes 2 months. So I made up a Christmas Story Scripture chase, put it some hot chocolate and water flavoring stuff to invite the holiday spirit and make the water taste a little better down there :) I gave him a lint roller, a tie, and some hand warmers that I sewed myself! Ahh yes, I sewed myself. I'm super proud of that lol even though they are just super basic pouches filled with rice that you stick in the microwave and nuke for a minute. That was really fun for me to make :)
 
I finished my school's quarterly grading period with a 3.8!!!!WHAT!!!
I know this probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but for me, it was. especially because I took up such a challenging schedule this year. I am feeling really proud of myself!
 
I have been pretty productive with my Autumn Bucketlist!
Doing all sorts of fun things and it really does feel like Fall:)
 
Gen Conf talks SAVE MY LIFE!
I've substituted the times I would listen to music with General Conference talks and I never want to go back. Now it's definitely my preference to listen to talks over music! My whole day is noticeably better and more uplifting. If I actually don't get to slip my headphones in and listen to a talk for two during the day I feel deprived of the spirit! It's amazing!!!
So I think I will leave you guys with my favorite talk of maybe all time, here.
 
All my love, Lauren. :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment