Monday, September 9, 2013

A Super Duper Trippy Hippie Post

So ya know all that rain I was telling you we were getting?
Well today it produced the most insanely amazing full double rainbow and sunset.
I think I had a trippy hippie double rainbow moment, but that's ok because I think just about everyone did.
And it was totally trippy hippie moment worthy.
I don't think I have ever seen ANYTHING so beautiful in my entire life it was just incredible.
Let me explain for a moment.
Full on double rainbow that stretched from end to end in the sky.
AND IT WAS SO VIVID MY GOSH.
Ok haha now I'm sounding a little trippy hippie.
I will just show you some pictures because they will be able to show you way better then I could ever tell you.
 




 
 
 
It was beautiful.
I just laid in the grass during my run and marveled.
I may have even cried a little.
Oh my gosh this is all too embarrassing, but really guys I couldn't have been the only one.
It was a truly spiritual experience.
I am so grateful for this beautiful world God has created for me.
 
All my love, Lauren.
 
ps. Oh and btw if you don't get my "trippy hippie" reference go onto YouTube NOW, don't walk, run and go look up double rainbow hippie. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment