Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Letter, A Cupcake, And A Random Question

Sooooo I have been feeling pretty guilty about this blog thing lately haha.
I've neglected blogging for the past couple weeks for y'all's sake because nothing has really happened since that super embarrassing rainbow post... and I haven't had anything in particular to rant about, but THEN today I realized I actually do have something to say.
So..
I will start off with the best news. Joseph!
Guess who got herself a letter!?
THIS GIRL
And I have read it about 10x and I'm just happy he is safe and doing well!
He's in CO and hasn't been effected by the flooding which is good news!
And he set 2 dates to met with investigators!
I'm really proud of him and so excited for him because well he's excited and has been waiting to be a missionary for-everrrrrrrr.
So I'm feeling pretty happy about that.
Plus I just love to hear from him!
Every letter or email cheers up me week.
 
 
I made 2 dozen cupcakes for my stake's fair this weekend and it was so fun!
a)I love to bake
b)I love my stake
c)I was in charge of (cup)cake walk
It was a good time.
Seriously working the cake walk was so much fun.
I had 3 of my favorite things, kidos, Disney music, and cupcakes and it was a blast.
I was going to post the cupcake recipe on here for some people asking... but it isn't even my recipie so just use good ol' google and type in heath bar cupcakes if you want to make them haha.
I'm so lazy.

 
Look how pretty they were though!
 
 
 
RaNdOm ThOuGhT
If red, yellow, and blue are primary colors..... How do they make things those colors.....?
 
Feel free to answer if you know the answer
And that's about it!
Until we meet again,
All my love, Lauren.

PS. Oh and a good quote by Neal A. Maxwell "Beware not to get caught in the thick of the thin things.." I thought those were incrediblely wise words.


No comments:

Post a Comment