Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Extreme Makeover Blog Edition

Boy.. I really didn't realize how ugly my blog was until I started venturing out more to check out others. I realized it was time for an upgrade. I'm still working on it, but I hope y'all can check it out and enjoy some of the new features!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Along the right side I added some picture of the most important things/ people in my life.
The LDS temple, nature, my best friend McKenzie who has influenced me so much.
The one, the only, Joseph. If you read this blog much you know how important he is.
Shoes, and my family. That is a lovely picture of my sister Lindsey and I on our last family vacation to Hawaii!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Over here under my labels I have made it so you guys can check out some of my favorite blogs!
There are many that I read but these are my usuals. And they are fantastic.
Go check them out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OVER HERE NOW!
Under my blog archive I have added some contacts!
They are links to my Pinterest, Instagram and a Q&A section.
So now you can follow me and become nice and familiar with my life and the things that occupy me.
Please check these out, I want to follow back and get to know my readers! :)
 
 
 
 
And that's about it! I'm working on it, so I hope my page isn't too much of a construction zone!
Thanks for bearing with me. :)
 
 
 
 
All my love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment