Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just Another Missionary Post

I love the girls I follow on my blog.
I've never met them, but have you ever had that silly connection with someone totally random?
Yea. That's me with them.
They are all super great and I love them.
One of the gals I follow is Aleigh.
I have followed her blog for almost a year now and I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER.
She is the craftiest, sweetest, most fun person ever :)
And no I have never met her but who says I can't think she's awesome?
She has definitely had an influence on my life.
So this post has to do with missionaries.
Sweet Aleigh has a missionary who is coming home in just a few days and I'm crazy excited for her!
For no good reason at all, except for the fact that
1) They are crazy in love and adorable
2) She is proof girls CAN wait for missionaries
3) I have been following her story and can't wait for him to finally be home!
4) I love happy endings :)
 
And what a happy ending this will be.
Check out her blog and her story with her sweet love :)
She posts more and more of their story once a month and I am always left on the edge of my seat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, and I have a couple ideas I'm working on for y'all.
A post about running,
Joseph's Christmas package,
a Young Women Project
just to name a few :)
 
All my love, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment