Monday, December 9, 2013

5 Things

Hey there!
 
 
No need to say I have a really hard time keeping up with myself haha.
Stuff magically piles up...
And where did the time go?
I keep nagging myself to blog, then it takes a friend to nudge me back into it;)
So to get back into the swing, I will list 5 things and bombard you with pictures.
 
 
1. Track season is starting and ohhhhh how bitter sweet haha. Say goodbye to after school naps and hello to sore aching bodies, but it is so worth it. I love what I am doing, but I feel like I know NOBODY in track. Everybody has their own friends and I didn't really branch out last year either. So trying to make friends:) Trying to get back in shape(I thought I already was!?!?!?)
 
 
2. Joseph(because no blog post would be complete without mentioning him, right?) I get a kick out of his stories. Apparently it is totally possible for the inside of your nose to freeze;) Monday emails can't come quick enough.
 
 
3. My friend, Dorian, is getting baptized on the 21st! NO WAY!!! Everyone is so excited because he has been investigating the church forever... Really, though. Has it been 6 or 7 years? I am sooo excited! This is news of a lifetime. I am so excited for him to receive the constant companionship of The Holy Ghost and receive the blessings of The Temple. I'm beyond excited. Maybe even more than Dorian.
 
 
4. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and just started eating meat a few months ago. Boy did I miss out. Cheeseburgers are the best haha. And bacon. And biscuits and gravy is SO much better with sausage. Chicken noodle soup too.
 
 
5. Which brings me to my last topic. I have been sick for going on my... 7th or 8th week now? Fevers, chills, coughs, head aches, nausea, I've seen it all. Gosh dang. Pray for me guys because I'm sick of it. (Pun totally intended)
 
 
Life lately, in pictures.....
 
Finally finished this painting! I'm really proud of it.

Priest and Laurel South Stake Temple trip!

Las Vegas temple


Beautiful and crazy hard hike on a mountain over looking the entire city!:)
 
 
 
I think that's all for now:)
All my love, Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment