Sunday, May 5, 2013

Who I am

I'm not a perfectionist.
I'm not a girly girl.
I am embarrassed by selfies.
My favorite colors are white and red.
I fantasize about being picked up and spun around.
I adore country music.
I'm the middle child of 3 children.
I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
The only TV I watch is food network.
I love history.
The stars and the clouds are two of my favorite things.
Sometimes in OCD about organization and cleaning and other times it's organized chaos.
I'm a dedicated shower singer.
I believe flowers and medicine for the soul.
I'm clumsy.
I love to read.
I love dreaming.
I love to bake cookies.
It's almost impossible for me to pass by a candle without sniffing it, I love candles.
I love the Disney movie Aristocats.
I stay up late at night thinking and keep a notebook next to my bed to write down ideas.
I'm awful at math.
I love white sheets on my bed.
I hope for my knight in shining armor.
I want to name my first son Lehi.
I day dream about big open fields and wandering alone.
I hate feet.
I change my mind a lot.
I feel 10x better about myself when my toe nails are painted.
I love to paint.
I love to run.
I love Taylor Swift.
I'm a cry baby.
I love shoes. Lots of shoes of all kinds.
I may seem out going but I am actually very introverted.
I love pictures.
I love horses.
I love hiking.
I love adventure seeking.
I love letters.
The most perfect place in the world is a cabin in the mountains surrounded by snow in a place far from here with someone I love.
I love hugging.
I love for my back to be scratched.
I love boots.
I love fishing.
I love sour candy.
I hate doing dishes.
I'm not a jewelry lover.
I could spend all day in the shower.
I love going to the dentist and getting my teeth cleaned.
I love playing in the snow and snow boarding even though I'm no good.
And I'm a work in progress.



I hope everyone has learned something new about me.
I had to be quite creative when making this list :)

All my love, Lauren.


No comments:

Post a Comment